Welcome to the most talked-about Italian restaurant in Valencia, La Pappardella
A voyage of discovery, a fusion of creativity and artistry that began almost 25 years ago. We recapture the Designation of Origin and provenance of our products, their quality, and of course their preparation, which from our perspective are of upmost importance.
At La Pappardella, you’ll be able to discover our mouth-watering dishes in an enchanting venue.
On our relaxing terrace, at the feet of the Miguelete Tower, with views of the Cathedral, in the very heart of Valencia
AL DENTE HOME
We only work with the fastest and most reliable and secure platforms to provide you with our wickedly authentic Italian specialty dishes at home.
Book your next dining experience at the centrally located Italian restaurant La Pappardella, in the heart of Valencia between the Plaza de la Reina and Plaza de la Virgen de Valencia, a singular location in an early 20th century building at the feet of the Miguelete Tower, with a vibrant blend of art, vintage style and jazz.
Mouth-watering sensations await you in the heart of Valencia, in the historic Ciutat Vella, with different types of pasta such as ravioli, pappardelle, rigatoni, spaghettoni and their different sauces, some with a touch of truffle, others with a hint of red curry or dry fruits that strike a sharp contrast with the traditional tastes of our delicious Italian cuisine.
get there where
In the new menu of the centrally located Italian restaurant, La Pappardella, we have sought out traditional dishes from the different regions of Italy to bring you the very essence of authentic Italian cuisine.
To do this, we use crafted Italian milled flour for our stuffed pasta, our mozzarella is ‘Fior di latte’ from the Campania region, the tomatoes, as you would expect, are from San Marzano, as well as products from the best Valencia market gardens, which we use to create our starters, salads and pastas.
We hope you enjoy the experience, our cuisine and get to savour all its essence at your next visit.
THE CURTAIN RAISER
<<Antipasti>> is a traditional type of Italian gastronomic pastime consisting of an aperitif before eating. It can be served hot or cold and as such, whets the appetite without overpowering the senses.
The name originates from the Italian word pasto, meaning <<food>> and the Latin prefix ante, meaning <<before>>.
1. INVOLTINI CROCCANTI DI POLLO2,5€/ud.Crispy filo pastry Rolls filled with chicken, avocado, caramelised onion and Hoisin sauce. Served with a mango and curry chutney.
2. CROCCHETTA DI PROSCIUTTO E FUNGHI2,5€/ud.100% home-made with Serrano ham and mushrooms. Served with a tangy bittersweet tomato sauce.
3. BRUSCHETTA DI TONNO AFFUMICATO12,5€Rocket lettuce, smoked tuna, lime pesto, semi-roasted tomato and Stracciatella cheese. All on crispy slice of toasted crystal bread.
4. TARTARE DI TONNO10,5€Made with fresh yellow-fin tuna, served with black olives, capers, Martini gelatine, avocado, onion, tomato and mini toasts.
5. PIADINE CON SALSE9€Very tasty! Delicious piadina dough triangles, served with three mouth-watering sauces: cheese, bittersweet tomato and home-made black olive tapenade.
6. BURRATA13,5€Deliciously fresh burrata cheese from the Campania region, perfectly complemented by tomato and Cantabrian anchovies, black olives, red onions and our Carasau bread from Sardinia.
7. PROVOLA AI FUNGHI10,5€Delicious Provolone cheese melted on a bed of pan-fried mushrooms. Seasoned with virgin olive oil, tomato, basil, capers and mini toasts.
8. MOZZARELLA IN CARROZZA5,5€Traditional dish from Naples consisting of mini sandwiches, filled with mozzarella, cooked ham, basil and tomato, bread-crumbed and then fried.
9. POLLO FRITTO10€Deliciously crispy chicken strips served with a refreshing emulsion of coriander.
10. MILLEFOGLIE CROCCANTE DI MELANZANE10,5€Carasau mille-feuille served with smoked aubergine, Stracciatella cheese, pine nuts, aromatic basil oil and a tomato, black olive and red onion tartar.
11. CARPACCIO10,5€Wafer-thin slices of veal in an olive oil and lemon juice dressing, mushrooms, rocket lettuce, parmesan and a pickle emulsion. A classic!.
12. ANTIPASTO ALL´ITALIANA15,5€The best selection of Italian cold cut served with parmesan granules, seasoned tomato, pickles, vegetables in oil and different types of bread.
Prices in euros. VAT included / Consult the list of allergens with the restaurant / GLUTEN FREE PASTA: for people with gluten intolerance. Please consult our gluten free menu / WHOLE WHEAT PASTA: available with any sauce and dried pasta dish. 1€ supplement on top of the menu price / Share: #pasiónporlapasta
To choose between:
INSALATA TOSCANA: A savoury quinoa with chicken, rocket lettuce, tomato, cashews and curry mayonnaise.
INSALATA CAPRESE: Freshly diced tomato, mozzarella, rocket lettuce, basil pesto and balsamic cream.
CESTO FRITTO: Crispy fried vegetables in tempura served with our mouth-watering home-made soya sauce.
PIADINA PESARESE: Filled with serrano ham, tomato, mozzarella, rocket lettuce and parmesan.
CARPACCIO DI ZUCCHINE: Thin slices of courgette with an olive oil and lemon juice vinaigrette, basil pesto, dried-tomato, almond and parmesan.
MOZZARELLA IN CARROZZA: Traditional dish from Naples consisting of mini sandwiches, filled with mozzarella, cooked ham, basil and tomato, bread-crumbed and then fried.
BRUSCHETTA DI POLLO: Juicy grilled chicken breast on a bed of toasted bread, rocket lettuce, cherry tomatoes, caramelized onion with a delicious curry and mango sauce.
PIADINE CON SALSE: Piadina triangles served with two of our signature sauces.
ANTIPASTO DEL GIORNO: Simply ask your waiter about the day´s special!!!!
To choose between:
- PIADINA ZUCCONA: Roasted pumpkin, gorgonzola, mozzarella, rocket lettuce and crispy pancetta.
- SPAGHETTONE ALLA PARMIGIANA: Our very own version of parmigiana: a fried aubergine, tomato, cherry tomato, mozzarella and parmesan sauce.
- SPAGHETTI 3 POMODORI: A wonderful blend of tomato, prepared in a diverse variety of ways, pecorino cheese, onion and touch of basil.
- RIGATONI PASTICCIATE: With sausage, tomato sauce, onion, parmesan, basil pesto and a touch of cream and wine.
- RIGATONI GORGO E TARTUFO: A mouth-watering pancetta, gorgonzola, truffle cream, onion and parmesan sauce with just a touch of cream.
- LOMO PIZZAIOLA: Delicious and juicy pork seasoned with tomato sauce, onion, black olives and a touch of white wine. Accompanied by mashed potatoes
- PAPPARDELLE LEVRIERO: Mushrooms, guanciale pork, cream, onion, parmesan with a subtle hint of chili pepper.
- LASAGNA: Oven-baked pasta in a bolognaise sauce with béchamel, mozzarella and parmesan.
- PASTA RIPIENA: Delicious stuffed pasta that can be combined with any of these delicious sauces (Supplement 2,5€):
– Funghi: With parmesan, guanciale, truffle cream, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and onion.
– Radicchio e prosciutto: With serrano ham, radicchio, parmesan, toasted almond, onion and cream.
– Zio Basilio: With tomato pesto, basil pesto, parmesan and a touch of cream.
PIATTO PRINCIPALE DEL GIORNO: Simply ask your waiter about the day´s special!!!
To choose between:
CREMA DI YOGURT CON FRUTTA: Sweet, creamy Greek yoghurt with pieces of fresh fruit.
TORTA DI FORMAGGIO: Our signature cheesecake served with fresh fruit.
BROWNIE: Sweet chocolate sponge cake with vanilla ice cream, nuts and a toffee sauce.
TIRAMISÚ: Smooth and creamy mascarpone with sponge fingers bathed in Italian coffee.
To choose between:
- Soft drink
- Glass of house wine
11,50€Drink, bread and coffee
12,90€Drink, bread, dessert and coffee
Prices per person. VAT included.
Desinfección de comedor
y el suelo son
GUARANTEE OF FOOD SAFETY
An Italian restaurant in Valencia where food safety is guaranteed as we have carefully and systematically implemented all possible Covid prevention measures, allowing you to relax and fully enjoy our authentic Italian cuisine.